photo 31 Days 2015 Button_zpshqpojf6z.png

Friday, March 14, 2014

Oh the horror March challenge

So here we go,

Clean Grunge, I raspberry on this topic. It took some outside of the box thinking for me to get an idea out of this one, but I am actually jazzed about it. Not to mention I'm not a fan of brown either!

All beautiful things that have a dirty, grimy look to them. 
I used distress inks from Tim Holtz in vintage photo and mowed lawn.
I used green shimmer spray on one of the butterflies and Prismacolor water color pencils on the other.
A dingy bow, pink ribbon tape, super copper Pearl Ex powdered pigments, and rusty glitter to finish off.
Below are some close ups and a before and after of what the back ground looked like before I got to it.
OH YA THERE IS ACTUAL DIRT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CARD (mixed w/ paint)




Love the accent of the dead roses don't you?
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment