photo 31 Days 2015 Button_zpshqpojf6z.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Peeps dioramas

Ok here we go,

for best content view the web version enjoy.

our local library had a spring diorama contest. 
You had to do your favorite book using Peeps. 

Here are our contributions:

my 7 year old did Cinderella
Cinderella and the prince are made from the giant white bunny Peeps turned upside down.




My 14 year old made The Hobbit
he balled up paper and surrounded it with the same white bunnies




I did the candy room from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory
the oompa loompas are made from orange Chick Peeps with green bunnies as their hair.  I also made the waterfall move. 




So there are our dioramas hope you enjoyed.

Follow my blog to see a bunch of great craft project along with many Tutorials on how to get it all by spending next to nothing. .


No comments:

Post a Comment