photo 31 Days 2015 Button_zpshqpojf6z.png

Sunday, September 7, 2014

SI DT project week 1 September

Ok so here we go ....

So for this weeks Smeared Ink Design Team entry I went so off my usual.  I am not one to make "foofy girly" looking cards, but this week I was very inspired by an embossed piece of paper that I have had around for a while.
I used the paper lace II embossing folders from provo craft.   These folders coordinate with the paper lace II cartridge for the cricut.

I colored the paper with gel pens, and cut out the paper along it's edges. The Dead Dance digi single from Smeared Ink fit perfectly into my colors and theme. Ranger brand Ice Stickles were used to highlight the background of the card,  as well as certain parts of the dancer (suspension cords and more).

I hope you enjoy!





1 comment: