photo 31 Days 2015 Button_zpshqpojf6z.png

Saturday, December 6, 2014

week 1 SI DT inspiration

Ok so here we go

Today I want to share a bit of crazy cute creepmass inspiration with all of you. Using digital images from our lovely Smeared Ink shop I have made a cool scrapbook page layout.



I have colored the skelly pendant bows with gellie pens, and used fine white snow glitter on the faces. (My personal favorite part!)

I strung the skellies on a string of mini pearls and that was that.

I also used a mix of pens and colored pencils on the skully Christmas corner images at the bottom.

Imagine this but I fussy cut the heck out of all of the images. My obsession I know.
Hope you like, see you next week!
AND HEAD OVER TO THE SMUDGY ANTICS BLOG TO ENTER YOUR CREATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment