photo 31 Days 2015 Button_zpshqpojf6z.png

Monday, June 22, 2015

keep the Smeared Ink flowin

Ok so here we go,
Wow has it been an adjustment to not go on the Smeared Ink site. I am so thankful that we love the T's products so much. We will have them back again! (Just ask me if you have any questions)

So onto our Design Team for the Smudgy Antics Challenge Blog. We have kept the challenges going to keep SI alive. So don't forget you get two entries if you use Smeared Ink digital or rubber stamps in your project. It's always anything goes but be sure to check for little twists every now and again. Like this month is A.T.G. with 3 colors. Mine are black, green, and white.

Today I am sharing my favorite thing to do with rubber. Dirty little minds rise above the gutter will you! Well actually stay there it tends to be dirty and dark down their. (Just like my work). So I have a make up bag using a skull from the rubber set morte. The thing that makes it my favorite is it is stamped on leather.



I used green staz on ink
And black, white, and green deer hide leather to make the bag.
Fancy stitching on the white and black (if you look closely)

And there we have a bag I'd rock for as long as it would last. Which fortunately for me is decades.


SMEARED INK FOREVER MORE

and as always hugs...kisses...and all things dark

No comments:

Post a Comment