photo 31 Days 2015 Button_zpshqpojf6z.png

Saturday, October 17, 2015

On the 17th day of Halloween

Ok so here we go
I am soooo excited to share this canvas with you. It's pretty big. At about 14" by 19" it was super fun to fill it with so many different elements. Again it's main color scheme is black white and red, but I had to add a few pops here and there so I really hope you enjoy the image from the anatomy 101 set

(Oh ya get ready for lots of pictures)
Ever bit from my stash (yes even the hanger)

Deer leg and a bit of lace to hang it.

Always watching over me !?!

Tinted crystal red and a bow made from the burlap lace you saw in day one.

The spider feet are actually painted red. (Darn photos)









I am entering this into the dream in the darkness challenge

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful canvas, lots of work there! I see Grumpie has joined you today's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love sigh! How amazingly full of frightful goodness this is...and while I am visiting your lovely place may I add thanks so much for the goodies you have left us at Dream in Darkness this month! we hope to see many more! Again awesome awesome huge hanging xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome canvas - so much detail and areas to drool over x Have a lovely weekendx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What an amazing canvas! Still drinking in all of the yummy details. Gotta say that deer let gave me a bit of a start. Perfectly creepy! Love! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing collage of super scary things! Great canvas, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a super project! Love all the little details and the fact that it's hanging from a deer bone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and gruesome at the same time... love the skull and all this adornments... you really had a deer leg in your stash? YIKES! great wall hanging !!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok a deer leg ? my son has a cows rib cage he found in the field gad! both of you gad! but gorgeous project. really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous piece! So many details and all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of cool spooky elements. Can we blame the mischievous minion for the color issues. Playing tricks on us!

    ReplyDelete