photo 31 Days 2015 Button_zpshqpojf6z.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


Ok so here we go!
"It's the most wonderful time of the year! "Anyone get the old obscure commercial reference? Like I said it is almost time to start school again.
 Let me take a moment of spassing to observe all of the children caught in the waaaaaa's... ok back to work.

So I have a step by step for all of you out there for fixing a todes adorbs desk organizer. So I got this hello kitty organizer for 10 cents at the industries.
So only problem,  the edges of the pencil holders and the little drawer at the bottom were lifting.  Mo problem for super cents mom.

A must for most all d.I.y.ers is a good spray glue. I use National Guards 633 foam lock:



So we all know how much I love steps so here we go again! 

Step 1: spray the glue onto a separate page.  Oh ya be prepared to get a bit messy.


Step 2: dab you finger in the glue and rub it on both sides of the things you are attaching. 






Step 3: once you have the glue on both sides hold the two sides together. You can do so with your fingers or any kind of clamps you have around. 




Step 4: wait! I find the final jeopardy song is really pointless at this point but fun none the less.  Not to mention how much it can annoy teenagers. 

Step 5: present to ecstatic daughter, wait for the jumping and screaming to stop and know that it all only cost 10 cents. 

Step 6: thanl you Lord and tell others how sweet this blog is. Don't forget to add your child's personal sparkle choices

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. I bet your daughter loves having a mum who can fix things :-)
    I do love this as I love pink!!!

    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete